Specialty-wise US Provider Data by NPI Data Services
- Clinical Specialty-wise Provider Data
Are you looking for a data provider which offers Healthcare Database Solutions for a
specific clinical specialty? Here is all that you would need. NPI Data Services’
Specialty-wise US Provider Data contains millions of specialized healthcare
providers such as physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacies, care providers,
therapists, and many more. In case you have any custom provider data needs, we
offer a variety of data management services and contact us.
Another enlightening feature of our healthcare database providers is that it offers a seamless and authentic linkage to Medicare Enrolled Providers' PAC ID and Enrolment ID. We as a Clinical NPI Data Provider, feel it necessary to provide trustworthy NPI Data which is not only easy to understand but also easy-to-use. The most amazing and credible Clinical NPI Data Solutions are now available at hand. Moreover, the database is updated every month and fresh data is provided to our users – our team adds, deletes, or updates specialty-based healthcare provider data whenever changes are needed.
Following Speciality-wise Providers data are provided separately:
|Vision providers||Dental providers|
|Pharmacy providers||Home Care providers|
|Behavioural Health & Social Service Providers||Chiropractic Providers|
|Dietary & Nutritional Service Providers||Physician Asst. & Adv. Practice Nursing|
|Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Service||Respiratory Dev. Rehab. & Restore. Service|
|Speech Language and Hearing Service Providers||Suppliers - Blood & Eye bank, DMEs, Imaging, Prosthetic/Orthotic, Hearing aid and Eyewear|
Data Model and Layout
As a trusted NPI data provider in USA, we provide the speciality healthcare provider data state-wise in easy-to-use CSV file format and it can be put in use immediately.
- Simplified data model is provided using 9 data files - entity_type.csv, people.csv, organization.csv, taxonomy.csv, otherid.csv, medicare_enrlmt.csv, location.csv, other_orgname.csv, and medicare_sec_specialty.csv.
- Each record in entity_type.csv file has a matching NPI record either in people.csv or in organization.csv. If a record in entity_type.csv has entity_type_cd as 1, it should have a data record in people.csv. If a record in entity_type.csv has entity_type_cd as 2, it should have a data record in organization.csv.
- Each record in entity_type.csv has a PECOS flag (in_pecos) to indicate if it is part of PECOS file, and also has a LEIE flag (in_leie) to indicate if it is part recent LEIE exclusion file. In addition, each record in entity_type.csv has the linkage to PECOS PAC ID and Enrolment ID, so linking NPI Data with PECOS data and vice versa are quick and easier across all files.
- Each record in entity_type.csv that has in_pecos flag as “Y” will have a matching Medicare Provider Enrolment data in medicare_enrlmt.csv
- Our entity_type.csv has the linkage to LEIE exclusions.csv using NPI. To perform further validations, the entire exclusions.csv is provided.
- Each provider record in entity_type.csv links up to 15 matching records in Taxonomies file (taxonomy.csv).
- Each healthcare provider record in entity_type.csv links up to 50 records in Other IDs file (otherid.csv).
- Each provider’s primary practice address, secondary practice address and business mailing address with the corresponding telephone and fax numbers are provided in Locations file (location.csv).
- Each provider record in organization.csv has first Other Name, while other_orgname.csv contains all additional Other Organization Names.
- Each record in medicare_sec_specialty.csv contains a unique listing of Enrolment ID and secondary speciality information pairs, for practitioner and DME supplier enrolments. This file can be linked to the entity_type.csv file using Enrolment ID or NPI.
|File Name||Field Name||Description||Data Type||Size|
After successfully completing the payment process, the most current provider data files will be extracted and compressed and made available in the zip file format immediately for download . In case you missed to download, log in to your account and access the purchased files in the “Downloads” section under the “Account” menu.
Subscribe & Download
When you choose our speciality healthcare provider data, we offer one-time purchase and download, which means you can download the current data one time. To buy our speciality-wise US provider data, choose the one or more states below that fits your need, and click the corresponding ‘Add to Cart’ button below. Contact us if you have any questions.
|File Size in MB||Records Count||
|Physicians Provider Data||$300||247.74||1446459|
|Nursing Provider Data||$300||48.17||420536|
|Vision Provider Data||$300||19.25||105096|
|Dental Provider Data||$300||49.46||363665|
|Pharmacy Provider Data||$300||51.19||405910|
|Home Care Provider Data||$300||22.65||160005|
|Behavioral Health & Social Service Providers Data||$300||190.43||1649682|
|Dietary & Nutritional Service Providers||$300||11.12||65484|
|Physician Asst. & Adv. Practice Nursing Providers||$300||116.11||703129|
|Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Service Providers||$300||9.36||36700|
|Respiratory Dev. Rehab. & Restore. Service Providers||$300||83.55||658402|
|Speech Language and Hearing Service Providers||$300||29.34||223802|
|Suppliers - Blood & Eye bank, DME, Imaging, Prosthetic/Orthotic, Hearingaid and Eyewear||$300||17.12||98430|
Custom Data Requirements & Support
Do you have provider data requirements with custom structure or layout? Do you want us to deliver the data in Microsoft Excel file (.xlsx), Microsoft Access file or any other file type? Do you want to subscribe for 1-year or 2-years? We can help. All you have to do is contact us and tell us your requirements. If you email us or use our contact us page, you will get a response within 2-business days.