Effortlessly Verify NPI and Medicare Enrollment Data: Integrate with our Provider Data Web Service and Find Healthcare Providers in the USA!
- Find Healthcare Provider
What is Healthcare Provider Data Web Service?
The complete US NPI database and Medicare Provider enrollment data are exposed as REST API for real-time and seamless integration with third-party systems or products.
- Utilize the web service for NPI verification, allowing you to confirm the validity of National Provider Identifiers (NPIs) associated with healthcare providers.
- Perform Medicare provider enrollment verification to ensure the validity and legitimacy of enrolled providers.
- Access to a user-friendly web interface to try and find healthcare providers based on specific input.
Benefits of the Healthcare Provider Data Web Service:
- Efficient and Real-Time NPI & Medicare Enrollment Verification: Lookup and Verify NPI data and Medicare Enrollment data using NPI, Medicare PECOS Associate Control Id, PECOS provider enrollment Id, provider name, taxonomy codes or location.
- Seamless Integration with Existing Systems: Accessible via the REST API provided by NPI Data Services, this web service is easily integrable into any third-party system or product.
REST API Name
|NPI web service
|PECOS ID web service
|PECOS PAC ID
|Provider Enrolment ID web service
|PECOS ENRLMT ID
|Organization Provider Name web Service
|ORG_NAME & ZIP_CODE
|Individual Provider Name web service
|FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME & ZIP_CODE
|Taxonomy Code web service
|ENTITY_TYPE_CODE, TAXONOMY_CODE & ZIP_CODE
Getting Started with the Provider Data Web Service:
- To use the REST API, first simply sign up for a Free Trial to receive your API key via email within seconds and to get access to find healthcare providers.
- Explore and learn about our Healthcare Provider Data web services effortlessly through our intuitive REST API web interface to find healthcare providers across various specialties and locations.
Data Security and Confidentiality:
At NPI Data Services, we prioritize data security and confidentiality. Our web service tool ensures secure provider data integration to enable NPI search, NPI verification, and Medicare Enrollment verification in real-time without compromising privacy and make it easy for you to find healthcare providers.
Choose from our range of cost-effective and easy-to-use annual subscription plans based on your requirements. Find healthcare providers effortlessly with our easy-to-use healthcare provider data web service, optimized for most accurate and up-to-date data.
With the Healthcare Provider Data Web Service, you can easily integrate and enable NPI search, find healthcare providers, perform NPI verification and Medicare provider enrollment verification. Sign up for a free trial or select a suitable subscription plan today to find healthcare providers.
Plans & Pricing
Try Healthcare Provider REST API web service free for 30 days. No credit card required
|PECOS PAC ID Search
|PECOS ENRL ID Search
|Provider Name Search
|Taxonomy Code Search
Our annual subscription offers cost-effective and convenient access to our reliable provider data web service. It includes a defined number of daily hits for a year, with any unused hits expiring daily. Payment is made in advance, and cancellations result in the expiration of the current subscription. For instance, if subscribed on March 12th, the package ends on April 30th next year, with pro-rated charges based on the annual rate.
If you want to renew your existing subscription, you can renew it by logging in to your account or by contacting us.